Gifte said blarrgh
> Day #087> Happy Cirno day!! For those who not know, Cirno is a small ice fairy from Touhou. She is also one of my favorite characters of the game, along with Hong Meiling :E Have you all a nice day!

> Day #087
> Happy Cirno day!! For those who not know, Cirno is a small ice fairy from Touhou. She is also one of my favorite characters of the game, along with Hong Meiling :E Have you all a nice day!

> Day #086
ChallengeNauts Season 2 & DonatorsI was asked to draw these nauts: the playerNauts who donated to have more prizes for everybody! Even some Ronimo members donated
I am kind of proud with how it ended looking and because I had some more time to do it than the VaultHype picture (which I did in an entire afternoon)» Wallpaper version: 2560x1440 «
Hope you like it!

> Day #086

ChallengeNauts Season 2 & Donators
I was asked to draw these nauts: the playerNauts who donated to have more prizes for everybody! Even some Ronimo members donated

I am kind of proud with how it ended looking and because I had some more time to do it than the VaultHype picture (which I did in an entire afternoon)

» Wallpaper version: 2560x1440 «

Hope you like it!

> Day #085

alcaldia-de-maldives:

happened this morning

I may or may not have a problem

She gets distracted so easily, even when drawing this (cute) comic she was tumblrhjsdjsbf-ing a lot. *Sigh*

>Day #084
This is today for me. Hehehehe

>Day 83Foxy time! I’ve yet have to color it

>Day 83
Foxy time! I’ve yet have to color it

> Day 82> My family’s garden, filled with animals

> Day 82
> My family’s garden, filled with animals

Ima text, don’t mind me, I am just testing stuff (Day 81)
> Day #080

I hate today

The end

> Day #079> Vinnie & Spike as Axl & Slash! From Guns n’ roses, I hope people still remembers this old song . The idea came from rpvarela, and I thought it would be funny to see it drawn

> Day #079
> Vinnie & Spike as Axl & Slash! From Guns n’ roses, I hope people still remembers this old song . The idea came from rpvarela, and I thought it would be funny to see it drawn

> Day #078> SugarFly mindmap. Found one of my old drawings I had to do for university. In that task I needed to create a mindmap based on the words SugarFly. What is a mindmap you say? You could consider it as brainstorming

> Day #078
> SugarFly mindmap. Found one of my old drawings I had to do for university. In that task I needed to create a mindmap based on the words SugarFly. What is a mindmap you say? You could consider it as brainstorming